POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : checkers.inc and hexagons.inc (ZIP) : checkers.inc and hexagons.inc (ZIP) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  checkers.inc and hexagons.inc (ZIP)
From: TonyB
Date: 16 Jan 2000 15:38:27
Message: <38822c43@news.povray.org>
Hi guys. I'm sure you visited Shiro Nakayama's site and checked out the Tips
section. I know I did. I also compiled all his patterns into two include
files and added demo scenes for them, and increased the precision of his
work, so you can see what they look like. I think these could/should be
included in the official povray examples. This is for all you lazy guys out
there (like myself). Enjoy. :)

PS: Example images have been posted to .binaries.images.
PS2: Please help fix the error in snC29 (see website for correct image).
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ch.zip' (4 KB)